Liquid Poets Studt Group is Back!

Home Forums Club Forums Brewing Talk Liquid Poets Studt Group is Back!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of "Doc" Damon “Doc” Damon 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of "Doc" Damon
    “Doc” Damon
    Participant

Hi there fellow brewers:

In case you missed the announcement, last year we started a small study group within the Liquid Poet’s beer club. We are a small group of necessity, because we meet at our members homes; therefore attendance is usually limited to around 12.

Our format is educational consisting of a presentation of a topic related to brewing. Last year for instance, we had talks about yeast, malt and water chemistry, just to name a few. We also present a beer style and sample several commercial and homebrewed examples and discuss them. We also encourage our members to bring along their homebrew for evaluation and discussion.

As a result of job transfers, graduations etc. several of our members have left the state, creating openings for those of you who might be in expanding their beer education and trying new beer styles.

We don’t expect everyone to attend every meeting, but our meetings are held at 7 PM on the third Thursday of every month. The only cost to you is five dollars to cover the purchase of beer for this study group. I guarantee you will receive more than five dollars worth of beer.

If you are interested please get back to me, the sooner the better our next meeting is scheduled for March 20, seven to 9 PM.

Keep on brewin’

Jim “Doc” Damon bestbrew@comcast.net

Profile photo of "Doc" Damon
    “Doc” Damon
    Participant

This week we will be meeting at Matt Kriewell’s on Thursday at 7PM.
    His address is 1727 Holly Way:

The topic is “The Flavor is in the Fermentation”, originated by the Siebel Institute in Chicago; well worth hearing.

Get back to me if you want to attend.

Jim “Doc” Damon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.